Release Date: 5/14/18
This release includes significant improvements to the storefront ordering experience (both on a desktop computer and on a mobile device) as well as increased functionality around payments for the Subscriptions module. It also includes fixes for bugs related to the sending of Invoices from a customer's order and items appearing in Producer Pick Tickets.
1. Mobile Updates
This release adds significant improvements to the mobile and desktop ordering experience on the storefront, including:
- The addition of a "View and Confirm Order" button to the Item Added to Order modal
- Line breaks on confirmation page to better communicate issues with confirming an order
- The confirmation button will appear on the order confirmation page, even if the conditions for confirming an order aren't met. The customer will then be prompted in a modal to correct the necessary issue.
2. Add Funds Functionality
For markets that utilize Authorize.net to process credit cards through their site, this release offers the ability for customers to add funds directly from the Account Activity page of the customer storefront.
3. Remaining Logged in on the Storefront
With this release, when a customer logs in on the storefront, and checks the "Remember Me" box underneath the Password field, the customer will remain logged into the storefront for 90 days if the customer doesn't explicitly log out.
4. Locations Filter on Subscriptions Page
For customers licensing the subscription module this release adds a location filter to the top of the Subscriptions page, allowing customers to filter available subscriptions by the locations that subscriptions are eligible for distribution to.
5. Add "Shop Subscriptions" Link to Customer Overview Page
For customers licensing the subscription module this release adds a clearer link to the Subscriptions page for customers on their Overview page.
6. Add Subscription Policy Agreement Link to Subscriptions Page
For customers licensing the subscription module this release adds a link to the Agreement/Cancellation policy so that customers can view the policy at any time while they're logged in.
7. Subscriptions: Allow Customer to Specify Automatic Payment Preference
This release gives Market Manager's the ability to allow customers whether they'd like to have their card charged by the Market for their Pay by Order subscription, or whether the customer wants to manually add funds to their account via the new Add Funds functionality.
8. Membership Module Improvements
For markets licensing the Membership module, this release adds several improvements to the messaging surrounding the purchasing and renewing of memberships.
- Membership Content is now in the Site Setup-->Membership tab
- Adds an "Add Membership" message that appears above the Membership Type drop-down, giving Market Manager's a chance to explain the different membership options.
- Allows Market Manager's to edit the messages that display above the Membership Type drop-down depending on the renew subscription setting specified.
1. Sending Order Confirmations for Gift Certificate Orders
This release corrects a bug that was generating an application error when Market Managers attempted to send Order Confirmations and Invoices.
2. Pick Lists before 9/15/17
This release corrects a bug that wasn't displaying items in Producer Pick Tickets prior to 9/15/17. Pick Tickets are now displaying ordered products back to 1/1/2017. All ordered products prior to the date still appear in all Admin and Producer Reports.
3. Sending Invoices from Customer Orders
This release corrects a bug that was sending blank emails to the Site Admin Email when they were cc'd on Invoices sent from the Customers Order.
4. Subscription Confirmation
This release corrects a bug that was sending blank subscription confirmation email to customers.